Geral Sosbee Presents

Geral Sosbee Presents

I have proven that the fbi engages in the following crimes regularly:

Torture by DEW, attempted murder by chemically induced kidney stone and strategically placed bacterial infection near brain, extreme psychological assaults and provocations as a method to arrest the Target (or to force final exits), repeatedly & for decades pump toxic gas into the residence of Targets, turn some cops into assassins and turn cops at every level into thugs who fraudulently threaten the Target with arrest, send infected operatives to spread communicable diseases to others (My own medical clearances are available online); and evidence continues to mount that fbi threatens and achieves the following crimes against selected Targets: castration, blindness, deafness, etc., turn average citizens into thugs and potential killers at will & en queue .

For more data see my sworn Affidavit 2007 and 2014, my writ and my thousands of reports online. Thus, one who studies my documentaries may reasonably conclude: The police state USA is the biggest human rights offenders in the world due to an aggressive fbi/cia led coup of USA and a simultaneous threat to control other countries.

All controlled media are accomplices to fbi/cia crimes and atrocities globally. Recently, even so-called 'indymedia' groups such as those at Indybay, Barcelona & Ireland trash my submissions.

The fbi is made up of torturers, serial killers, professional assassins, psychopaths and criminals who are paid to commit a wide range of felonies against fbi's Targets. All other fbi employees are cowards who dare not expose such atrocities by their fellow fbi associates. Congress and SCOTUS are complicit in fbi atrocities , as are all federal magistrate judges; , the fbi's crime spree which I describe are unprecedented in human affairs.

No remedy is apparent and no Target may escape the fbi/cia/USPI,etc. mafia type macabre offenses. See my post at http://www.sosbeevfbi.com/dilemmafacingciv.html My efforts will continue until the end http://www.sosbeevfbi.com/fbiciade-mystifi.html

and I expect that no one, except my superb friend BARBARA HARTWELL, http://barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com/2012/03/must-prosecute-fbicia-a...

and a few others will speak out on behalf of victims of very dirty and inhumane crimes by the USA's intelligence community.

The above represents a summary and is further detailed in my sites at SOSBEE v fbi, http://Academia.edu and other sites. I am a former fbi agent and Adjunct Professional Instructor of Law:

https://www.gangstalking.eu/GeralSosbee.htm

Thank you and...

May Providence give aid, comfort and blessings to all who suffer under the filthy actions and thoughts of fbi everywhere.

Comments

Re: Geral Sosbee Presents

Directed Energy Weaponry causes sleep deprivation and other dramatic symptoms and is imposed on the helpless victim for life.
http://www.sosbeevfbi.com/hightechassau.html

Re: Geral Sosbee Presents

 

gsosbee wrote:Directed Energy Weaponry causes sleep deprivation and other dramatic symptoms and is imposed on the helpless victim for life. http://www.sosbeevfbi.com/hightechassau.html

The fbi cannot defend USA due to incompetence and murderous corruption. Be advised.

http://www.sosbeevfbi.com/updatejan5.html

 

 

 

http://www.sosbeevfbi.com/oliverwendallhol.html

Re: Geral Sosbee Presents

Thanks a lot for sharing the info. I also learnt from a well known source that the Xiaomi MI 6 would be launching soon. Looking forward to buy this phone and check out all the Mi 6 features

 

 

 

Re: Geral Sosbee Presents

I added yourwebsite to favourite! A lot of useful information for me!

192.168.0.1 admin

Re: Geral Sosbee Presents

 

gsosbee wrote:

 

gsosbee wrote:Directed Energy Weaponry causes sleep deprivation and other dramatic symptoms and is imposed on the helpless victim for life. http://www.sosbeevfbi.com/hightechassau.html

The fbi cannot defend USA due to incompetence and murderous corruption. Be advised.

http://www.sosbeevfbi.com/updatejan5.html

 

 ...enter fbi operative at the following link, comment by mikele, aka fbi hoodlum, and reminds me by deceit of the cataracts fbi causes in me via DEW:

http://austin.indymedia.org/article/2017/03/19/foia-ignored-uspi

 

 

 

http://www.sosbeevfbi.com/oliverwendallhol.html

 

Re: Geral Sosbee Presents

 

gsosbee wrote:

 

gsosbee wrote:

 

gsosbee wrote:Directed Energy Weaponry causes sleep deprivation and other dramatic symptoms and is imposed on the helpless victim for life. http://www.sosbeevfbi.com/hightechassau.html

The fbi cannot defend USA due to incompetence and murderous corruption. Be advised.

http://www.sosbeevfbi.com/updatejan5.html

 

 ...enter fbi operative at the following link, comment by mikele, aka fbi hoodlum, and reminds me by deceit of the cataracts fbi causes in me via DEW:

http://austin.indymedia.org/article/2017/03/19/foia-ignored-uspi

 

Groundhog Day

Earth Day

Memorial Day

Thursday

Todays Date

How Many Days Until Christmas

Daylight Savings

Easter

Christmas

 

 

 

http://www.sosbeevfbi.com/oliverwendallhol.html

 

 

Re: Geral Sosbee Presents

 

Anonymous wrote:

 

gsosbee wrote:

 

gsosbee wrote:

 

gsosbee wrote:Directed Energy Weaponry causes sleep deprivation and other dramatic symptoms and is imposed on the helpless victim for life. http://www.sosbeevfbi.com/hightechassau.html The fbi cannot defend USA due to incompetence and murderous corruption. Be advised.

http://www.sosbeevfbi.com/updatejan5.html

 

 ...enter fbi operative at the following link, comment by mikele, aka fbi hoodlum, and reminds me by deceit of the cataracts fbi causes in me via DEW:

http://austin.indymedia.org/article/2017/03/19/foia-ignored-uspi

 

Groundhog Day

Earth Day

Memorial Day

Thursday

Todays Date

How Many Days Until Christmas

Daylight Savings

Easter

Christmas

 

 

 

http://www.sosbeevfbi.com/oliverwendallhol.html

 

 

 

Re: Geral Sosbee Presents

Thank you so much Mr. Sosbee. I am a heavily targeted individual and have personally experienced FBI corruption. I walked into my local office and saw 2 Nazi thugs on two separate occiasions. I was treated rudely and I instantly knew that they were in collusion with the men targeting me with directed energy weapons and poisons.

What can we do? Where can we go?

Or are we just to wait for them to murder us all?

Re: Geral Sosbee Presents

Enrich your instagram experience with these followers.

Re: Geral Sosbee Presents

 Nicely said. What an interesting and informative article.Great post. totally agreed with everything said. awesom http://maxflashlight.com/

Re: Geral Sosbee Presents

 Galaxy S9 Release date is going to announced by Samsung

Events

« August 2017 »
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031

Upcoming events

Navigation

Syndicate

Syndicate content Features

Syndicate content Newswire

Global IMC Network